Without a minimum of participants
Guided tours in selected language. Select your language
Inmediate confirmation and customer service 24 h
We accept electronic voucher
Live this experience!
from 42€ Book Now
from 46€ Book Now
Super reduced group
from 59€ Book Now
from 32€ Book Now
from 59€ Book Now
from 69€ Book Now
Don't wait in the ticket office. Enjoy the Alhambra with the main ticket: Nasrid Palaces, Generalife garden and palace, Medina and Alcazaba are included.
from 23€ Book Now
MORE THINGS TO SEE IN GRANADA
In addition to the Alhambra, the city has other interesting places to see and visit. Some of these visits can be booked through our website, just by clicking on the See Guided Tours button
In this section you can find visits or services to other places in the city such as:
Why to choose us?
Paseo del Generalife 1F18009 Granada. Official entrance of the Alhambra, beside the ticket office.
1. We advise the client, before making the reservation, carefully read the cancellation policies of the service you want to hire, as well as the general terms and conditions of contracting.
2. In the event that there is no specific cancellation policy for the specific product or service, the cancellation policy that appears in the Contract Terms and Conditions will apply.
3. If there are particular conditions in the service or product, the particular conditions of the service or product will apply, exceeding the particular conditions in status to the general cancellation policy that appears in the Contract Terms and Conditions.
1. Due to the regulation and policies of the Patronato de la Alhambra as well as the security protocol in the monument.
2. It is mandatory to provide the full name, last name, ID/PASSPORT/ or an official document from tour country with portrait picture and name included of each visitor at the moment of the booking. You can provide this information through the website or when the payment of the visit is done. You will then receive an email in order to identify your companions in a fast and easy way. The no identification of the visitors on time will provoke the cancellation of the booking.
3. The access to the complex will take place by scanning the ID or Passport of the visitors. For this reason, the ID and Passports must be the original and same ones that were previously provided.
4. Tickets are nominative, the staff from the Alhambra will check all this information. In case that the information provided does not match with the information of the ID or Passport, the Staff of the Alhambra will deny access to the visitor. Special Plans is not responsible of wrong information provided or the lack of original documentation. Special Plans cannot do anything regarding this situation due to the fact that this is the official regulation of the Alhambra.
1. The use of mask is mandatory, as well as keeping social distance during the tour.
2. Tour guides will use mask during the tour.
3. Cleaning protocols, and frequent disinfection of the visited spots.
4. Disinfection protocols on the individual audio devices provided during the tour.
5. Hydroalcoholic gel are provided in every access.
6. Backpacks, suitcases and bags bigger than 40x40 are forbidden.
7. We recommend you to use your own headphones.